NZXT Grid+ v2 Six Channel Digital Fan Controller
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A54UY
• Control up to eight fans using NZXT’s CAM software and the two included splitters
• 5W per channel provides enough power for most fans
• Connect your fans via the 3-pin fan connectors with enough space to accommodate fans with 4-pin connections
• Powered using a standard 4-pin Molex connector and transfers data using an internal USB 2.0 port
• Manufacturer part number: AC-GRIDP2-M1
• NZXT’s CAM software lets you create custom fan names and use pre-set fan or custom profiles
• Short circuit, under-voltage and over-voltage protection helps to keep you and your computer safe
• Small, compact and supplied with 3M dual lock pads to allow for installation almost anywhere in your caseWould this fan controller be the one for me?
Through the use of the NZXT Grid+ v2 you have six fan channels and out of the box the ability to control up to eight fans thanks to the two included splitters. The fans are controlled digitally, without the need of physical sliders or dials, through NZXT’s CAM software which means you don’t need the controller to be fitted into an external drive bay slot. This is great for cases without any external drive bays. Each of the six channels can accept up to 5W, and will accommodate a good selection of fans with 4-pin or 3-pin connections.
Using the NZXT CAM software, you can add custom names for each fan channel, use pre-set fan profiles to easily control the fan speeds for performance or low noise production, or use your own custom fan profile. You can create your own fan curve and have the Grid+ v2 raise or lower the fan speeds based on temperature readings of your CPU or GPU, allowing you to keep noise levels down at low to medium loads. Noise will only start to increase once you start pushing your system. Both pre-sets increase fan speeds based on temperature, but with custom fan profiles you can set the threshold yourself.
What are some other features of this controller?
The small form factor size of the Grid+ v2 and the inclusion of two sets of 3M dual lock pads allows you to discreetly install it almost anywhere in your case, for easy cable management. Over-voltage, under-voltage and short circuit protection have also been built into the Grid+ v2, guarding you and your system from damage should any of those events happen.
Connections - Internal:
1 x USB
Fan Connection Type:
6 x 3-pin fan (can accommodate 4-pin)
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down
1 x 300mm Molex power cable
1 x 600mm USB connection cable
2 x 300mm 3-pin female to 4-pin/3-pin Y extension cables
5 x cables ties
4 x 3M dual lock (hook and loop)