• Achieve optimal temperatures using this all-in-one processor cooler with RGB LED lighting
• Compatible with Intel 1151, 1150, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 processor sockets
• Also compatible with AMD FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2 processor sockets
• Performance liquid pump capable of 2,800 RPM effectively moves heat from the copper baseplate to the 240 mm aluminium radiator for cooling
• Twin Aer 120mm fans with a maximum of 2,000 RPM at 36dBA keep consistent airflow through the radiator
• Multiple control modes let you customise both fan speeds and pump speeds on the fly
• Up to 13 LED display configurations with reactive and smart audio modes
• Complete software control using the included CAM software
• Durable tubing allows for optimal placement in a variety of desktop computer cases
• Manufacturer model number: RL-KR-X52
• Six year warrantyNZXT Design
Whether you’re gaming, streaming or pushing the limits of your processor, you want a cooler which can handle the heat when the going gets tough. Install the NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid Cooler into your system, and let the work of skilled engineers at NZXT manage the cooling of your CPU. Every aspect of the Kraken series has been designed with cooling in mind, using premium materials and the technical know-how of NZXT.
Highly efficient cooling
The Kraken X52 can be used with multiple AMD and Intel CPU socket types and uses liquid to move heat away from the CPU. This heated liquid is drawn away and passes through a large aluminium radiator with multiple fins. Air is then passed through the radiator by means of two 120mm fans, effectively bringing the temperature of the liquid down. The cold liquid is then looped back and fed into the CPU block, and the process starts over. This method of CPU cooling is extremely efficient at keeping temperatures low, as well as optimising your case cooling, as heat is drawn away from core system components.
Redesigned completely from scratch, the NZXT Kraken X52 features a new, extremely quiet, liquid pump which is able to move more liquid when compared with previous generations of Kraken liquid pumps. This increases the efficiency of your system cooling as more heat can be drawn away from the processor quickly.
Cool and quiet
The NZXT Kraken series uses Aer P120 fans to quickly dissipate heat through the radiator, and uses a high speed pump to keep liquid moving through the system. The fans and pump can be set to multiple modes and can be monitored using the CAM software included with the NZXT Kraken X52. This allows you to choose from four pre-set modes of silent, performance, custom or manual operation, so you can tailor your CPU cooling to your specific needs.
Add in a touch of colour
RGB LED lighting has been integrated into the CPU block, so you can customise the internal look of your PC case. Choose from a number of lighting presets such as: fixed, breathing, fading, marquee, covering marquee, pulse, spectrum wave, alternating, tai chi, cooler temps and loading. You can alternatively use the reactive lighting feature for a visual representation of your current CPU temperatures. You can even set the lighting to pulse in time with your system audio or favourite music.
The NZXT Kraken can be installed in multiple computer systems featuring a wide range of case types. Due to the size of the NZXT Kraken X52, case dimensions should be checked to ensure support for a 240mm radiator. An NZXT approved list of compatible cases from multiple vendors can be found under the ‘downloads’ tab at the top of the page.