• Achieve optimal temperatures using this all-in-one processor cooler with LED lighting
• Compatible with Intel 1151, 1150, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3 processor sockets
• Also compatible with AMD FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2 processor sockets
• Performance liquid pump capable of 2,800 RPM effectively moves heat from the copper baseplate to the 280mm aluminium radiator for cooling
• Twin Aer 140 mm fans with a maximum of 1,800 RPM at 38dBA keep consistent airflow through the radiator
• Multiple control modes let you customise both fan speeds and pump speeds on the fly
• Up to 13 LED display configurations with reactive and smart audio modes
• Complete software control using the included CAM software
• Durable tubing allows for optimal placement in a variety of desktop computer cases
• Manufacturer model number: RL-KRX62-01
• Six year warrantyNZXT design
Whether you’re gaming, streaming or pushing the limits of your processor, you want a cooler which can handle the heat when the going gets tough. Install the NZXT Kraken X62 Liquid Cooler into your system, and let the work of skilled engineers at NZXT manage the cooling of your CPU. Every aspect of the Kraken series has been designed with cooling in mind, using premium materials and the technical know-how of NZXT.
The NZXT Kraken X62 further has been designed to further enhance the cooling capabilities of your system. This is done by utilising a larger radiator and bigger fans than those built onto the smaller NZXT Kraken X52. This makes the NZXT Kraken X62 ideal for keeping higher tier processors or graphics cards cool and efficient during periods of extreme load. This is also great if you like to tinker under the hood and apply an overclock to your system as the larger 280mm radiator and 140mm fans work in unison to dissipate heat build-up extremely quickly.
Due to the larger size of the Kraken X62, it is recommended to check your case dimensions before purchase, alternatively you can check against the compatibility guide located in our downloads section
Redesigned completely from scratch, the NZXT Kraken X62 features a new, extremely quiet, liquid pump which is able to move more liquid when compared with previous generations of Kraken liquid pumps. This increases the efficiency of your system cooling as more heat can be drawn away from the processor quickly.
Cool and quiet
The NZXT Kraken series uses Aer P140 fans to quickly dissipate heat through the radiator, and uses a high speed pump to keep liquid moving through the system. The fans and pump can be set to multiple modes and can be monitored using the CAM software included with the NZXT Kraken X62. This allows you to choose from four pre-set modes of silent, performance, custom or manual operation, so you can tailor your CPU cooling to your specific needs.
Add in a touch of colour
RGB LED lighting has been integrated into the CPU block, so you can customise the internal look of your PC case. Choose from a number of lighting presets such as: fixed, breathing, fading, marquee, covering marquee, pulse, spectrum wave, alternating, tai chi, cooler temps and loading. You can alternatively use the reactive lighting feature for a visual representation of your current CPU temperatures. You can even set the lighting to pulse in time with your system audio or favourite music.