NZXT Phantom 240 White Mid-Tower Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A41UY
• Can accommodate ATX, Mini-ITX and MicroATX (M-ATX) motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, with three 5.25-inch and six 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays
• Two USB 3.0 ports, a microphone port and a headphone port at the top of the case
• Five fan locations give you superb cooling potential, with two fans already installed
• Water cooling ready – able to accommodate up to a 240mm radiator at the top of the case
• Seven case expansion slots give you more than enough space for a wide variety of extra components that you may decide to add
• A number of cable management features help you build a clean looking system
• Manufacturer part number: CA-PH240-W1
• One drive cage can be removed to help improve the overall airflow around the case and for accommodating longer graphic cards
• Large window lets you show off your componentsWould this be the right case for me?
Obtain NZXT’s signature asymmetrical Phantom shape without the high price point with this Phantom 240. A large window on the side lets you show off your build and a number of cable management features have will help you build a clean system. You are provided with 17mm of clearance behind the motherboard, seven cut outs and over 20 cable management points.
Using the tool-free clamping mechanism you can quickly and easily install any 5.25-inch external drives into the bay. There’s also plenty of space for hard drives or solid state drives (SSDs), with six tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive combo trays, although 2.5-inch devices will need to be screwed in. One of the drive cages can be removed to provide additional space for a long graphics card or increased cooling potential.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
There are five possible fan mounting locations at the front, rear, top and bottom of the case, giving you superb cooling potential. Two FN V2 120mm fans are pre-installed as intake and exhaust fans, allowing you to install three other fans. Mesh can be found at the front and top of the case to improve ventilation and a dust filter at the bottom to help keep dust out. This mid-tower is water cooling ready, as you can install up to a 240mm dual radiator at the top of the case and run any tubing out the back of the case.
What connections are provided?
The case is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio connections (microphone and headphone ports). This allows you to easily connect USB drives, headphones or other external devices to your system.
ATX, Mini-ITX and MicroATX (M-ATX)
Front Panel USB 3.0:
2 x USB 3.0 (top)
Front Panel Audio:
1 x headphone port
1 x microphone port (top)
White and Black
Steel and Plastic
Maximum CPU Cooler Height:
Maximum GPU Length:
400 (without HDD cage) and 290 (with HDD cage) mmmm
Maximum PSU Length:
Windowed Side Panel:
Rear Fan Mounts:
1 x 120 mm (1 x FN V2 120 mm fan pre-installed)
Top Fan Mount:
2 x 120 mm/140 mm
Front Fan Mount:
2 x 120 mm (1 x FN V2 120 mm fan pre-installed)
Bottom Fan Mounts:
1 x 120 mm
Water Cooling Compatible:
1 x 240 mm / 280 mm radiator (top)
Number Of Fans Included:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down