NZXT Phantom 410 White Mid-Tower Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A40UY
About this product
- Can accommodate ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX) motherboards
- Tool-free drive installation, with three 5.25-inch and six tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays
- Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a fan controller, a microphone port and a headphone port are located at the top of the case
• Can accommodate ATX, Mini-ITX, MicroATX (M-ATX) motherboards
• Tool-free drive installation, with three 5.25-inch and six tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch combination drive bays
• Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a fan controller, a microphone port and a headphone port are located at the top of the case
• Eight fan locations provide you with fantastic cooling potential, with three fans already installed
• Water cooling ready – supports up to a 240mm radiator at the top of the case or a 120mm radiator at the rear
• Seven case expansion slots give you more than enough space for a wide variety of extra components that you may decide to add
• A wealth of cable management features lets you build a very clean looking build
• Manufacturer part number: CA-PH410-W1
• One drive bay cage can be removed to help improve airflow and for accommodating longer graphic cards
• Blue LED fan included to provide a striking visual effect
• Mesh is used at the top, front and side of the case to improve ventilation
• Partially windowed side panel gives you a view of your CPU and the upper half of your motherboardWould this be the right case for me?
The Phantom 410 delivers a range of features and value in a compact mid-sized tower. It has screw-less hard drive disk (HDD) trays, innovative right mounted HDD bays for easy hard drive replacement and installation. You can also remove one of the HDD cages to install full length graphics cards. There are a number of cable management points, 25mm of spacing behind the motherboard and three cut outs with rubber grommets to help you create a clean and well cable managed system.
This case has screw-less 5.25-inch external bays which are affixed using the tool-free clamping mechanism for quick and easy installations. Plenty of space for hard drives or solid state drives (SSDs) are available too, with six tool-free 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drive combo trays, although 2.5-inch devices will need to be screwed in.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
The case has eight possible fan mounting locations at the front, rear, top, bottom, side and on the removable drive cage. This gives you fantastic cooling potential. Pre-installed is one front fan, one rear fan and one blue LED fan at the top, allowing you to install five other possible fans. The mounting positon on the removable drive cage lets you pivot a fan to up to 20 degrees for focusing your cooling to your graphics card.
Mesh can be found on the front, top and one of the side panels to improve ventilation. With a fan/vent filter at the bottom PSU vent to minimise dust. This mid-tower is water cooling ready, with it able to accommodate either a 240mm dual radiator at the top of the case or a 120mm radiator at the back – two water cooling cut outs let you route water cooling tubes outside of the case.
What connections are provided?
Two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a fan controller, one microphone port and a headphone port are positioned at the top of the case for easy connectivity and control of your fans. The fan controller can support up to 30W, which will allow you to connect a number of fans to it and with its three-step control adjust the speed of the fans for either silence or performance.
ATX, Mini-ITX and MicroATX (M-ATX)
Front Panel USB 3.0:
2 x USB 3.0 (top)
Front Panel USB 2.0:
2 x USB 2.0 (top)
Front Panel Audio:
1 x headphone port
1 x microphone port (top)
White and Black
Steel and Plastic
Maximum CPU Cooler Height:
Maximum GPU Length:
305 (without fan installed on drive cage), 280 (fan installed) and 230 (fan installed on full pivot) mmmm
Maximum PSU Length:
Windowed Side Panel:
Rear Fan Mounts:
1 x 120 mm (1 x 120 mm pre-installed)
Top Fan Mount:
2 x 120 mm/140 mm (1 x 140 mm blue LED fan pre-installed)
Side Fan Mount:
1 x 120 mm/140 mm
Front Fan Mount:
2 x 120 mm/1 x 140 mm (1 x 120 mm pre-installed)
Bottom Fan Mounts:
1 x 120 mm
Number Of Fans Included:
1 x fan controller (top – 30 W channel)
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down