Glossy Piano Black Front with Silver finish, 500w... Read More
NZXT S340 Black and Blue Mid-Tower Case
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A52UY
• Can accommodate ATX, mini ITX and MicroATX (mATX) motherboards
• A total of five bays – two 3.5-inch bays, two 2.5-inch (SSD) bays and a combo bay
• Two USB 3.0 ports, one microphone port and one headphone port is located at the top of the case
• Five fan locations provide you with superb cooling potential, with two fans already installed
• Water cooling ready – able to accommodate up to a 280mm radiator at the front or a 120mm radiator at the rear of the case
• Seven case expansion slots give you more than enough space for a wide variety of extra components that you may decide to add
• Steel cable management bar and PSU shroud keeps cabling tame and hidden
• Manufacturer part number: CA-S340W-GB
• Removable magnetic front vent filter and rear PSU filter keep dust intake to a minimum
• Windowed side panel lets you view and marvel at your internal componentsWould this be the right case for me?
New and experienced users alike will find building with the NZXT S340 easy, thanks to a variety of cable management options and its cooling potential. The optical disk drive (ODD) free design means that despite its compact size, the interior of the case is spacious. An integrated power supply (PSU) shroud/cover and cable management bar supply you with areas in the case to hide messy cabling, helping you quickly and easily create an ultra-clean build look. You can route your cables to these areas through the various grommet-less holes and utilise one of the twenty plus cable management points to hold your cables in place.
A 360 degree steel casing surrounds the all-steel chassis to provide you with durability, and a good sized window on the side of the case lets you see inside. With the great cable management possibilities you’ll be able to show off a sleek and smart interior that you can be proud of. There is plenty of space for hard drives or solid state drives (SSDs) too, with two 2.5-inch bays located on top of the PSU shroud, two 3.5-inch bays covered by the shroud and a further combo bay located underneath the 3.5-inch bays.
What is the cooling potential like with this case?
A total of five fan mounting locations at the front, rear and top of the case gives you superb cooling potential. Pre-fitted are two exhaust fans at the rear and top of the case, leaving you with the option to install either two 140mm or 120mm fans at the front. A magnetic fan/vent filter is also located at the front of the case, to keep dust intake to a minimum and provides easier cleaning too. Another filter is located at the bottom of the PSU vent. This case supports water cooling, with it able to accommodate up to a 280mm* radiator at the front of the case or a 120mm radiator at the rear.
*You may only be able to install a single row of fans on the radiator, due to the cable management bar
What connections are provided?
The top of the case has two USB 3.0 ports and HD audio (microphone and headphone port), for ease of access to files stored on portable USB drives and connecting headsets or any other USB device. Please note that the S340 doesn’t have a dedicated reset button.
ATX, Mini-ITX and MicroATX (M-ATX)
Front Panel USB 3.0:
2 x USB 3.0 (top)
Front Panel Audio:
1 x headphone port
1 x microphone port (top)
Black and Blue
SEEC Steel and ABS Plastic
Maximum CPU Cooler Height:
Maximum GPU Length:
364 (without radiator) and 334 (with radiator) mmmm
Maximum PSU Length:
Windowed Side Panel:
Rear Fan Mounts:
1 x 120 mm (1 x FN V2 120 mm fan pre-installed)
Top Fan Mount:
1 x 140 mm/120 mm (1 x FN V2 120 mm fan pre-installed)
Front Fan Mount:
2 x 140 mm/120 mm
Number Of Fans Included:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down