NZXT Sentry 3 Five Channel 5.25-inch Touchscreen Fan Controller
• A 5.4-inch touchscreen display gives you an intuitive way to control up to five or more fans
• 15W per channel provides a great amount of power for a majority of high-end fans
• Connect your fan via the 3-pin fan connectors with enough space to accommodate fans with 4-pin connections
• Powered using a standard 4-pin Molex connector
• Manufacturer part number: AC-SEN-3-B1
• Short circuit, under-voltage and over-voltage protection helps to keep you and your computer safe
• Link fans together and easily control their speedWould this fan controller be the one for me?
The Sentry 3’s sleek styling and intuitive interface makes your PC unique and provides you with a platform to easily control your fans. Control up to five or more fans as this fan controller has five channels*. Each channel can accept fans that have a maximum wattage of 15W, which will accommodate a range of high-end fans with 4-pin or 3-pin connections. This fan controller fits into a standard 5.25-inch front facing bay on your case, which makes it compatible with many cases.
*Please note that a splitter is needed and the combined wattage of fans connected to one channel cannot exceed 15W
A connected fan can be controlled via the touchscreen – adjusting the fan speed can be done either through sliding your finger on the ‘Powerslide’ bar or using the up and down arrows. What’s more you can control a group of fans using ‘Link’, which lets you combine channels together so they can be easily controlled at the same time. Two pre-set modes automatically adjusts the fan for performance or low noise production, for easy and quick adjustments.
What are some other features of this controller?
In addition to being able to see the channels, fan speed and the percentage bar for fan speed, you get a temperature reading as well. This is provided by the temperature probe which you can attach near your CPU or on the CPU cooler’s heat pipes. An alarm will sound whenever the temperature reading exceeds a defined temperature and full power will be applied to all fans to ensure your system doesn’t breakdown. To further protect your computer and yourself short circuit, under-voltage and over-voltage protection has been implemented.
|Connections - Internal
1 x temperature probes
|Fan Connection Type
5 x 3-pin fan (can accommodate 4-pin)
Dimensions & Weight
5 x fan connection cables
1 x power connection cable
2 x temperature probes
4 x M3 screws
5 x cables ties
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.