• Official case from the Raspberry Pi Foundation
• White case design with red accents
• Stylish, attractive enclosure
• Weighs only 50g for great portability
• Holes for all Raspberry Pi ports
• MicroSD slot
• Snap on lid to access 40 GPIO pins
• Built from five separable parts
• Compatible with versions V1 B+, V2 B and V3 BWhy should I get this case for my Raspberry Pi?
Designed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation, this is the official case for your Raspberry Pi. It looks great and fits your Raspberry Pi board perfectly, leaving access to all of the main ports.
Weighing only 50g, this lightweight case is ideal for carrying your Raspberry Pi around.
Is it well suited to different Raspberry Pi projects?
This case is very well crafted to provide a suitable enclosure for your Raspberry Pi board or project. The LED pipes add a nice touch so you can still see the lights flashing on the board itself, and the included anti-slip rubber feet will ensure your Raspberry Pi remains secure on almost any surface.
The top of this case clips on and is detachable, allowing you to view the Raspberry Pi board, plug in breakout boards and HATs via the GPIO slot. The side panels are also removable, giving you the option to connect peripherals if your project requires them.
This board is compatible with 40 pin Raspberry Pi models version 1 model B+, version 2 model B and version 3 model B.