• 720p resolution for a HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 120 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angle of the road ahead
• Two inch built-in screen to allow you to watch live and to playback any recording
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• This Dash Cam can record onto class 10 micro SD cards up to 32GB in size (memory card not included)
• 30 frames per second recording rateWhy should I buy this Dash Cam?
The Dash Cam gives a 720p HD quality recording, even at night to record any events that might take place which could help reduce an insurance quote or when making a claim. You can watch a recording back on the two inch built-in screen to review any events that might have happened. A date and time stamp is also included in the recording to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
The Dash Cam uses a class 10 micro SD card, between 2GB and 32GB, to record any event (memory card not included). A 32GB card will give you approximately six hours recording time. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the Dash Cam to begin recording over existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the Dash Cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with an in-car power supply. The Dash Cam will now automatically turn on and start recording when the engine is started.