One For All SV1760 Wireless HDMI Sender
• Wirelessly send signals from DVD players, games consoles and cable/satellite boxes to a second TV using HDMI
• Low latency transmitting, with zero interference up to a distance of 30 metres*
• HDMI passthrough on the transmitter allows you to continue to watch your HD or 3D content, whilst broadcasting to another HDTV
• Support for full 1080p HD and 3D signals
• Powered via mains outlet or through USB
• Manufacturer part number: SV1760
*Wireless range based upon a direct line of sight between transmitter and receiver, obstacles such as walls, ceilings or pipework/ internal wiring may reduce this range. This product is ideal if you have only one wall/floor separating the transmitter and receiverHow can I use this video sender?
The One For All Wireless HDMI Video Sender makes it possible to stream your media from any AV devices that use a HDMI output, to a second TV located elsewhere in your home. Using full HD and 3D compliant signals, you can enjoy the same media experience with high audio and video quality. The included infrared remote repeater also allows operation of your AV device from a different room.
What range can I send signals?
The One For All wireless sender set can project a stable, secure signal up to a distance of 30 metres. This signal is strong enough to penetrate a single wall or ceiling, allowing you to receive the transmission in adjacent rooms from your AV device.
How easy is this video sender to set up?
Simply connect the transmitter to your set top box using an HDMI cable. Connect the receiver to a second TV, and within a couple of seconds the units will pair and you can start to view your media in full HD. The HDMI streaming set can also be used with game consoles, DVD or Blu-ray players and overhead HDMI projectors.
|IR Remote Control Passthrough
|Number Of Source Inputs
|Number Of Receiver Outputs
Wireless HDMI Sender
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.