• Built-in Rechargeable battery
• Stylish, lightweight foldable design
• Flicker-free 3D with 120Hz DLP LinkTM operation
• One size for all - fits over prescription glasses
• HD resolution to both eyes using active 3D technologyUsing the inherent speed of DLP technology, Optoma 3D Ready projectors can output video and images at an astonishing rate of 120Hz, allowing you to show full screen, full colour, stereoscopic 3D. The 3D effect is generated by splitting this signal into two standard video streams, one for each eye. Using DLP® Link™ technology, the 3D glasses synchronise with the image on screen to filter each stream to the correct eye. Your brain then combines the two streams to make them jump into life.
The 3D features of Optoma projectors can only be used with compatible 3D content. Typical applications include use with 3D educational or 3D design and modelling systems. Support for 3D TV broadcast systems, (SKY in the UK), Blu-ray 3D™ and 3D games from the Sony® PS3 or Microsoft® Xbox 360 will only work on an Optoma Full 3D projector. See website for updates.