Optoma HD26 DLP Full HD 1080p 3D Projector
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N88EJ
• 3,200 lumens of brightness allow you to watch or present in rooms that have unavoidable light in their surroundings
• 1.48 to 1.62:1 throw ratio provides you with a maximum possible screen size of 300 inches at a distance of 10m away
• Experience sharp and detailed images through the 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution
• Aspect ratio of 16:9 results in a great widescreen image, which can be adjusted with the 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios available
• Vibrant imagery coupled with amazing light and dark shades are possible with the 20,000:1 contrast ratio
• Extend the longevity of your light bulb to 6,500 hours under dynamic mode
• Two HDMI ports and MHL compatibility for connecting a range of devices, such as your laptop, media player or smartphone
• Complete your home cinema experience with the built-in speakers providing 10W of mono sound
• Connect to your own speakers through the 3.5mm jack output
• 26dB of noise under Eco mode means the projector won’t disturb your viewing experience
• Mount to your ceiling to reduce the space needed for a clear line of sight to be created
• 3D ready, when paired with DLP link 3D glasses (sold separately) you can enjoy 3D in the comfort of your own home
• Connect Optoma’s HDCast Pro (sold separately) to stream content from your smartphone or laptop
• Correct a distorted image with the manual vertical keystone correction
• Reduce brightness and therefore increase lamp life under Eco modeWill this projector be the right one for me?
This Optoma HD26 projector is an all-in-one system that will be a great addition to your home cinema set up. Projecting a 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels) widescreen image, your picture is emitted with amazing detail. This makes it perfect for watching TV shows, sports and movies or playing games on the big screen. Support for 3D content lets you connect any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players and game consoles. With DLP link compatible 3D glasses (sold separately, please see our range here) you can experience the thrill of 3D viewing in your own home. A built-in 10W mono speaker completes the home entertainment experience, providing you with fantastic sound quality without the need for external speakers. If you have your own that you would like to use, a 3.5mm audio port at the back is available for you.
How does this projector cope with ambient light?
The projector emits a Full HD 1080p image at an aspect ratio of 16:9, so you get an excellent widescreen image that is well detailed and sharp. 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios are available too. A 25,000:1 contrast ratio results in vibrant images with terrific light and dark shades. The HD26 can emit 3,200 lumens of brightness, which provides you with an equally good image during the day – a time where there is a lot of uncontrollable ambient light. Selecting gaming mode optimises the projector for quick response times, high contrast levels and vivid colours, so you can view every detail.
How large can I make the projected screen?
Obtain a 41.8 inch screen at a distance of 1.5m away, and a maximum screen size of 300 inches at a distance of 10m. This, and everything in between, is possible thanks to the 1.48 to 1.62:1 throw ratio. Achieving such a large screen is made easier with this projector being ceiling mountable – so you can get your chosen screen size without having to accommodate as much room. Tilting the projector may result in a distorted image and can be fixed using the manual vertical keystone correction feature.
Can I connect my smartphone to the projector?
You can connect a variety of devices to the projector through the use of an HDMI cable, with this projector possessing two HDMI ports. One of the HDMI ports is MHL compatible, which allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet to the projector with a single MHL cable or adapter. Depending on your phone you may need a 5-pin or 11-pin adapter or cable, please see your smartphone’s website to check. To see our range of MHL adapters and cables please click here. If you want to connect your Apple smartphone to the projector you will need either an Apple 30-pin Digital AV adapter (Order Code: A02NQ) or an Apple Lighting Digital AV adapter (Order Code: A89LQ).
You can also wirelessly send full HD 1080p videos from your laptop, smartphone or tablet to the projector through the use of Optoma’s HDCast Pro (sold separately). Installing the HDCast Pro software on your Windows or Mac computer, or the app on your Android or iOS device, gives you the ability to mirror displays, browse the internet, stream videos and music, and share pictures and documents.
What Eco settings does this projector have?
Use eco mode to reduce energy consumption and prolong the life of the lamp in your projector by reducing energy consumption. The black dynamic feature automatically adjusts the light output based on the amount of light needed, optimising brightness during dark/light scenes to show incredible detail, resulting in extended lamp life.
Number Of Speakers:
1.5 to 10 mm
Maximum Lamp Life:
5 to 40 ºC°C
1920 x 1080 (1080p)
41.8 to 300 (diagonal 16:9) inchesinches
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down