• Wirelessly stream music through Bluetooth to your home stereo system
• Uses Bluetooth (available on almost every mobile device) to send music
• Connect to any speaker or stereo system using a 3.5mm auxiliary cable or optical connection, making it compatible with a number of different devices
• Has a wireless range of up to 10 metres, so you can stream your music from a good distance away
• AAC and aptX codecs provide you with CD quality sound from any mobile device, whether that is Apple, Android or WindowsWhat does this Bluetooth adapter do?
The Optoma NuForce BTR100 Bluetooth Adapter allows you to play music wirelessly on non-Bluetooth speakers. This could be your Hi-Fi or home stereo system. Wirelessly stream your music to your existing sound setup at a distance of up to 10 metres, without having to pay extra for an upgraded setup that has Bluetooth built-in. The adapter can remember up to eight devices, so you won’t have to pair your smart device to the adapter after the initial setup.
What is the sound quality like?
Using the latest version of Bluetooth and both aptX and AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) codecs, no matter whatever operating system your phone is using (Apple, Android or Windows) you’ll be able to get CD quality sound. You will benefit from a more dynamic range, deeper bass and crystal-clear top end compared to music sent through the standard Bluetooth codec (SBC).
What connections does it have?
This adapter is designed with two connections so you can find the right connection for your setup. Both a 3.5mm auxiliary port and a 3.5mm to twin phono (RCA) cable are included, giving you flexibility. Additionally an optical connection port is found on the adapter, to connect to an optical/TOSLINK input of your speaker, although a cable is not included.