• Wireless weather station allows you to check the temperature and humidity both indoors and outdoors
• Records a temperature range of -5°C to 50°C indoors and -20°C to 60°C outdoors
• Ice alerts let you know when the temperature plummets to near freezing, and the moon-phase function shows you what to expect at night
• Radio controlled clock with calendar functions
• Requires two AAA batteries and one AA batteryWhat data can I view with this weather station?
This weather station will show you the temperature and humidity reading of its location, and the included outdoor sensor will give you the same information for outdoors as well. It is also possible to view which phase the moon is currently in so you know whether to expect a full moon, a new moon or even a crescent moon.
How do the ice alerts help me?
The ice alert lets you know when the outdoor temperature is near to freezing. This allows you to prepare for, or cancel, any long journeys.
How does the radio-controlled clock work?
The weather station receives radio signals from the National Physical Laboratory in Middlesex and decodes them into displaying the correct time and date on the LCD display. This clock also includes a calendar function allowing you to keep track of the date.