Oregon Scientific Prysma Projection Clock with Weather Forecast BAR223PN Black
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A80TR
• Precise time keeping with radio-controlled clock reception
• 12-24 hr weather forecast
• 2-minute gradually increasing buzzer alarm with 8-minute snooze function
• Snooze Touch Control technology - activate snooze by lightly tapping the clock
• Projects time and alarm icon with 180 degree flip
• Continuous projection function with mains adaptor
• Displays indoor / outdoor temperature.(RTHH129 outdoor sensor included)
• Adjustable continuous backlight
• Large digit display for easy viewing and adjustable brightness to suit individual preferencesStart your day with colour. This stunning projection clock displays the time and temperature in a glowing overhead projection, and the day's weather forecast for your convenience. Add a bold touch of colour and splash of style to your home with new PRYSMA Series of multifunctional and innovative projection clocks. Combining vibrant colour and contrasting textures in a sleek slim-line modern design, with a unique blue projection you will never have to fumble in the dark or switch the light on again. The clock projects the time and alarm directly onto the wall or ceiling. The time is radio controlled which is precise to the second and adjusts automatically to and from British Summertime, meaning you will never have to set the time again.
Warm or cold, inside and out
The BAR223P PRYSMA Projection Clock also measures both indoor and outdoor temperature and includes a remote sensor to place outdoors, so you know how cold or warm it is without even leaving your bed! The addition of a 12-24 hr weather forecast also lets you plan your day ahead, with the weather forecast clearly displayed by easy-to-read icons. A dual alarm function allows you to set two alarms time on a single clock, one for you and one for your partner, and with a crescendo alarm with 8-minute snooze function and snooze touch technology you decide whether it’s time to get up or perhaps have a little snooze.