Panasonic 1080p Full HD Indoor Camera
• Captures footage in 1080p Full HD even in low lighting
• Watch live or saved footage in smooth movie-quality at 30 fps
• Provide coverage in large rooms or spaces with the 121 degree horizontal and 142 degree vertical wide angle view
• Manual sliding shutter disables microphone and slides over the camera for privacy protection when monitoring is not necessary
• Reactive audio and visual monitoring by using two-way communication to ask the shutter to be opened
• Pre-recording function processes images two seconds before the motion sensing recording is activated, capturing every movement
• Record footage automatically on a microSD/SDHC/SDXC card with a capacity of up to 128GB
• Remote monitoring is available from your smartphone or tablet, so you can monitor your home while you’re away1080p Full HD Camera
The Panasonic KX-HNC800EW monitors your home while you are away and sends live footage to your smartphone or tablet in Full HD quality, giving you peace of mind. This smart monitoring camera uses its fast-focusing lens for sharper image adjustment and the large sensor to capture 1080p Full HD footage even in low lighting. Your recorded video footage will appear in smooth movie-quality at 30 fps (frames per second). Providing wide angle views of 121 degrees horizontally and 142 degrees vertically, this camera provides excellent coverage in large rooms and spaces. This Panasonic camera comes with a manual sliding shutter you can use to cover the camera and microphone when monitoring is not necessary, once covered, both monitoring and the microphone are disabled. A notification is sent to your smartphone or tablet when the shutter has been closed, you can reactivate the monitoring and microphone functions if you need to, using two-way communication to ask the shutter to be opened.
What features does this Panasonic HD Indoor Camera have?
A pre-recording function comes included with the Panasonic KX-HNC800EW where image processing begins two seconds before the camera’s motion sensor recording is activated. The advantage of this function means you will capture someone walk through the entire room or space, not when they are half way through it. Record all your live footage automatically onto a microSD/SDHC/SDXC card up to a capacity of 128GB. You can also record footage from your smartphone or tablet or laptop/PC by removing the microSD from your camera and inserting it into your device. This Panasonic Smart Monitoring camera can be used as your eyes and ears while you’re away using wireless monitoring from your smartphone or tablet.
Connect to your Panasonic Smart Home System
Use as a standalone IP camera or connect to your Panasonic Smart Home system, making home control easier and more convenient. Connect the Panasonic HD Indoor Camera to your Panasonic Hub so you can pair the camera with other Panasonic smart home devices such as, window/door sensors, motion sensors, outdoor cameras, smart plugs, etc.
|| HD Indoor Camera
| Standalone Camera
| Image Sensor
|| 2.0 Megapixel CMOS
| Maximum Resolution
|| 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)
| Effective Pixels
|| 1920 x 1080 pixels
| Variable Viewing Angle
| Viewing Angle
|| Horizontal Approx. 121°
|| Vertical Approx. 67°
|| Diagonal Approx. 142°
| Frame Rate
|| 30 fps
| Night Vision Distance
| Effective Night Vision Distance
|| Up to 5m
| Built-in Audio
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 40°C
| Camera Housing Colour
| Cable Included
| Cable Colour
| Power Supply
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.