• An access keypad for use with Panasonic Smart Home security systems
• Connect to the main hub using the one touch button for an easy connection
• Allows you to arm and disarm your alarm system with the touch of a button
• Wireless transmission range of 300m using DECT technology
• Panasonic Smart Hub is required for this productWhat is this keypad for?
This keypad is the perfect addition to your Panasonic Smart Home security system. It allows you to set the alarm for when you leave your premises and disarm when you return. The keypad comes with talking notifications set as standard, which let you know if one of your sensors has detected unusual conditions – for example if a door has been opened.
How does the keypad connect?
The siren wirelessly connects to the hub using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT). DECT technology allows for transmission of data up to 300m in clear line of sight. It is more secure than Wi-Fi due to DECT being invisible to standard wireless devices.