Panasonic Eneloop DECT AAA 750mAh Twin Pack
• Pre-charged with renewable energy
• Rechargeable up to 2,100 times
• Minimum capacity 750mAh
• Low self-discharge rate, even in temperatures as low as –20ºC
• DECT phone battery lifecycle approx. 6 - 7 years, if used for 1 hour per dayPerfect for home or office phones
Panasonic Eneloop batteries are long-life and save both energy and money. The recyclable, rechargeable batteries are ready to use, and can be charged and discharged up to 2,100 times. Based on internal tests at Panasonic, the DECT phone battery life cycle is approximately six to seven years, if used for an hour a day. With a low self-discharge rate, these batteries retain up to 70 per cent of their capacity for up to 10 years, based on one single charge. The twin pack includes two pre-charged batteries, making them perfect for DECT cordless phones (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) that require two batteries.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.