• Home monitoring kit comprising of an indoor security camera, two magnetic sensors, a smart plug and a hub for it all to connect to
• Monitor and protect your entire property and control your plug sockets with a wireless range of up to 300m
• Safer than Wi-Fi thanks to DECT ultra low energy wireless standard, which is invisible to regular wireless products
• Easy to set up with one push pairing on each device
• No monthly fees with the free Smart Home appWhat does this home monitoring kit do?
The Panasonic Home Monitoring and Control Kit allows you to keep an eye on your property and belongings while also being able to control a mains socket. The kit comes included with an indoor security camera for surveillance, two magnetic sensors for protecting entrances, a smart plug for monitoring and operation of a mains socket and a main hub to connect it all to the internet.
How does the kit work?
The security kit transmits the data wirelessly and does so using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT). This technology allows for transmission of data up to 300m in clear line of sight and is safer than Wi-Fi when in use due to it being invisible to standard wireless products.
Can I add more devices to this kit?
This kit is fully expandable with the Panasonic home safety range which includes outdoor cameras, motion sensors, water sensors, a cordless telephone and even a siren. By adding extra devices you can increase the security of your home and potentially reduce the premiums on your household insurance.
How easy is this kit to set up?
The Panasonic monitoring kit is simple to set up. Connect the Hub to your network, download the app to your smartphone or tablet and pair each device to the hub. With an easy one push pairing, you only have to press one button on each device and one button on the hub. Devices can also be registered via the app and the one push pairing works across all the smart home devices if you decide to add more.