• Home safety starter kit comprising of a door sensor, a motion sensory, a siren and a hub for it to connect to
• Monitor and protect your entire property with a wireless range of up to 300m
• Safer than Wi-Fi thanks to DECT ultra low energy wireless standard, which is invisible to regular wireless products
• Easy to set up with one push pairing on each device
• No monthly fees with the free Smart Home appWhat makes this different from the standard starter kit?
The Panasonic Home Safety Starter Kit Plus comes with the same items as the standard starter kit – including a magnetic door sensor, a motion sensor, a cordless handset and a hub for everything to connect to – and also includes an indoor siren. This increases the security around your home by notifying you via the app and sounding a siren that will alert anyone nearby. The siren, which rings at 110db, is the equivalent of a jackhammer or a rock concert.
How does the kit work?
The security kit transmits the data wirelessly and does so using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT). This technology allows for transmission of data up to 300m in clear line of sight and is safer than Wi-Fi when in use due to it being invisible to standard wireless products.
Can I add more devices to this kit?
This kit is fully expandable with the Panasonic home safety range – which includes cameras for both indoors and outdoors, a cordless telephone, smart plugs, water sensors and even a siren. By adding extra devices you can increase the security of your home and potentially reduce the premiums on your household insurance.
How easy is this kit to set up?
The Panasonic DECT kit is simple to set up. Connect the hub to your network, download the app to your smartphone or tablet and pair each device to the hub. With an easy one push pairing, just press one button on each device and one button on the hub. Devices can also be registered via the app, and the one push pairing works across all the smart home devices if you decide to add more.