• Monitor your kids from your mobile device
• Six metre night vision for late night viewing
• For indoor use in kid’s rooms
• Includes Smart Hub and Camera
• View live, full-colour video of your home on your smartphone or tablet
• Uses DECT wireless communication for connectivity ranges up to 200 metres
• Sends alerts to your smart device when movement is detected
• Built in microphone lets you hear when your baby is awake
• Two-way communication allows you to speak to your child through your phone into the speakers
• Select smart zones to make your camera ignore certain parts of the video feed and abstain from sending you an alert
• Camera can monitor room temperature and send you an alert if it reaches dangerous levels
• No need for a computer to setup, simply use your phone and WiFi
• Register additional Panasonic devices with a single push of a button
• Save clips directly to a microSD card (4GB included)Monitor What Matters Most
The Panasonic Smart Home Baby Monitoring Kit is ideal for keeping eyes on the people that matter the most to you, such as your kids. The Smart Camera allows you to keep an eye on everything while you are out of the house in 480p quality. The camera connects to the included Panasonic Smart Hub that sends alerts straight to your smart device when it detects sound, movement or a temperature increase.
Keep Things Under Control
The Panasonic Indoor Camera included in this kit makes for a great baby monitor. Its night vision ability allows you to see your child in the dark, and a built-in microphone notifies you and lets you listen in when the baby is in distress. Calm your child by talking through the microphone on your device which will then output the audio through the speakers on the unit. You can even tell the camera to block out certain areas of the image so that, for example, your cat won’t keep triggering alarms as it strolls into your child’s room.
Take Your Home with You
Using the Panasonic Indoor Camera, you can keep an eye on things and feel like you are at home even when you’re away. Alongside sending live, full colour video of your property to your smart device wherever you may be, the cameras motion sensor and microphone allow it to send you alerts if any problems are detected. The app also allows you to grab snapshots from the live feed and share it with family and friends just in case anything cute happens when you are not around. The camera also includes a 4GB micro SD card for storing footage and clips.