• Twin DECT colour screen phone set
• Holds up to 30 minutes' worth of voice messages on the in-built answer machine
• Nuisance Call Blocking feature allows you to block unwanted phone numbers from calling you
• 1.8-inch display screen shows who is phoning you
• Slim and compact design for comfortable long telephone conversationsWhat is the benefit of having a cordless phone?
Cordless phones allow you to be mobile while still talking. This allows you to not be restricted to a set distance as older corded phones did. With its slim and compact design, you will find that carrying this phone around in your pocket isn't a burden and makes using the phone comfortable for longer conversations.
How does the call blocking function work?
When setting the nuisance call blocking function up, you need to ensure you are subscribed to caller ID from your telephone line provider. The phone will ring once and if the number is recognised as being on the internal list of blocked numbers it will stop ringing and disconnect the call. You can store up to 30 numbers in the call block list and can also block incoming calls with no phone number, such as private callers or out of area calls.
What sort of answerphone is on this telephone?
This phone comes with a built-in answerphone which stores messages on the internal memory. It is possible to store up to 18 minutes of meetings and you can either record your own greeting message or use the standard greeting. Using the answer machine is easy and simple. When you see "New message" displayed on the handset, press the play button and press erase if you want to delete the message.