• Slim and compact soundbar to suit any home decoration
• Directional detection sensor to give you options of how to mount the soundbar
• Clear-mode dialog giving you a greater depth of sound
• Built-in subwoofer adds that extra bass for a better listening experience
• Range of sockets so you can connect multiple devices in to the one soundbarHow can I connect to this soundbar?
There are a variety of connections on this soundbar so you can connect easily to a range of devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets and even MP3 players. You have a digital input with an optical socket giving you a great quality audio. As well as this you have the choice of using the phono (RCA) sockets to connect from your headphone socket on your portable devices such as smartphones and MP3 player.
How does the directional detection work?
The directional detection works by sensing which way you have positioned the soundbar. By doing this the speaker unit switches the directional characteristics to suit the way it is facing. This gives you unbroken, excellent sound quality regardless of where you put the speaker.
What sound quality can I expect?
The Panasonic SCHTB65 will give you a fantastic boost in sound quality. The soundbar comes with two 15W speakers while the built-in subwoofer boasts a 60W speaker giving you a phenomenal bass response. This improves on the tinny sounding speakers built in to most flat screen TVs, making vocals clearer and more realistic whilst also improving the overall sound quality.