• Main hub for all parts of the Panasonic Smart Home security systems to connect to
• Easily connect to all accessories using the one touch button
• Wireless range of up to 300m, utilising DECT ultra-low energy wireless standard
• Record direct to microSD card at approximately 15 hours per 2GB
• No monthly fees with the free Smart Home appWhat is this hub for?
The Panasonic Smart Hub is the main part of the Panasonic Smart Home systems. Connect your additional devices – including sensors, cameras, a cordless phone and smart plugs, to ensure your home is secure and keep an eye on what is happening at your home.
How does the hub connect?
The hub transmits data wirelessly using Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT). This technology allows for transmission of data up to 300m in clear line of sight and is safer than Wi-Fi when in use due to it being invisible to standard wireless products.
How easy is this kit to set up?
The Panasonic hub is simple to set up. Connect the hub to your network, download the app to your smartphone or tablet and pair each device to the hub and you are ready to go. With an easy one push pairing, you just press one button on each device and one button on the hub. Devices can also be registered via the app, and the one push pairing works across all the smart home devices if you decide to add more.