Parrot Bebop Drone with Skycontroller - Red (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B75QQ
• Two 1200mAh batteries giving a total flight time of 22 minutes so you can enjoy more of your flying time
• Up to 2,000m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Return to home function which brings your drone back to the starting position and hovers two metres above the ground
• Three axis digital stabilisation to keep your video footage nice and steady
• 14 megapixel camera for good quality pictures and high definition video
• On-board 8GB memory and microSD card slot for additional storage
• Skycontroller allows you four different ways of controlling the droneHow easy is this drone to fly?
The Bebop drone is one of the easiest drones on the market to fly. Using the downloadable FreeFlight 3 app it is fully controllable up to 300m in the air, and you can record to the internal memory and onto a microSD card if you require more space. If you lose sight of your drone, you can press the return to home button and the drone will return to the starting position.
How does the return to home function work?
When you press the return to home button on the app, your drone will fly back to the starting position using GPS, at a minimum height of 10m. It will continue to hover at 2m until you land it. This function is perfect if you have lost sight of the drone and wish to retrieve it.
What sort of performance will I see out of this drone?
This drone has a maximum speed of 13m/s which is the equivalent of 29mph. The two 1200mAh LiPo batteries give you a maximum flight time of 22 minutes and will ensure you have enough time to have fun and get some great action shots.
What advantage does the Skycontroller have?
The Skycontroller opens up a world of different ways to control the drone. You can use it by itself and benefit from the improved Wi-Fi range of 2km. You can attach your smartphone or tablet to the controller and view your flight as you fly without having to squint into the sky. You can add in a set of First Person View (FPV) glasses through the HDMI port and benefit from watching the footage, and the telemetry data, in front of your eyes. Additionally you can use all three for a fully interactive experience.
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and propellers)||420 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||500 mm|
|Max ascent speed||3 m/s|
|Max descent speed||3 m/s|
|Hover accuracy||+/- 5 cm on all the axes|
|Max speed||13 m/s|
|Max altitude above sea level||150m|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Effective pixels||14 MP|
|ISO range||Nothing Specified|
|Shutter speed||Nothing Specified|
|Image max size||4096 x 3072|
|Still photography modes||Single Shot|
|Auto exposure bracketing||No|
|Bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias||No|
|Video recording modes|
|FHD||1920 x 1080p (30 fps)|
|Supported SD card types|
|Max capacity||8 GB internal|
|Max bitrate of video storage||Nothing Specified|
|Supported file formats||Nothing Specified|
|Photo||JPG, DNR, RAW|
|Max flight time||22 minutes - 11 mins per battery|
|Parrot BeBop Drone|
|2 x Batteries|
|Micro USB Cable|
|2 x indoor hulls|
|4 x additional propellers|
|Propeller mounting tool|
|Quick start guide|
|Sun shade cover (With adapter for iPad Mini)|
|Dock adapter for tablet 7’’|