• Race along the ground and jump in the air with this jumping race drone
• 550mAh battery can last up to 20 minutes and is fully chargeable in just 25 minutes
• Reach up to speeds of 3.6m/s on the ground and jump up to 75cm in the air
• Fully controllable from the FreeFlight3 app downloadable for Apple and Android
• 4GB of internal memory allows you to store recorded videos internally
• Two way communication through the drone and your smart deviceWhat makes this drone different?
This drone comes with two sets of wheels. The tightened wheels allow you to turn sharper and keep lower to the floor allowing you to creep under smaller spaces. The larger wheels are more advantageous when it comes to jumping, these wheels give you that little bit extra height of which to jump with. Using the app, you can also enable boost mode to ramp up the top speed and race your friends to an exciting finish.
How do I control the drone?
The drone is fully controllable through the FreeFlight3 app, which is downloadable from the Apple, Android and Microsoft stores, as well as connecting via Bluetooth to your device. The controls are simple enough to use on your touchscreen and allow you to jump at the press of a button. The onscreen display you to record video as well as have a two way conversation with the drone.
What sort of performance should I expect to see from the Parrot Jumping Night?
The drone can race along the ground at a speed of 13km/h which equates to roughly 3.6m/s. You will be able to run the drone for roughly 20 minutes on a single charge with its 550mAh LiPo battery and can recharge via USB, making it easier to recharge if you’re out in the field. It has a range of 50m allowing you to control the item for further while still having fun.