- Highly stable mini drone thanks to built-in auto-pilot
- Remains stable and hovering even if you let go of the controls in easy mode
- Cut-out system turns motors off in the event of an impact to reduce damage
- Drift mode allow you to make dynamic turns and manoeuvres
- Racing mode allows you to get full control without any stabilisation
- Vertical snapshot camera lets you take snapshots of whatever is below the drone and save it on your phone
- Smart block system allows you to upgrade the drone by connecting accessories such as the Cannon, the Grabber, or the FPV camera
- Freeflight mini app automatically recognises your connected minidrone and accessories
- Change your minidrones flight settings and check remaining flight time via the app
- Select and perform amazing in-air acrobatics with the touch of a button
- 550mAH lithium polymer battery
- Requires iOS 7 or later and Android 4.3 or later
Fly in an instant
The Parrot Mambo Fly is a great minidrone that features an advanced flight controller and powerful sensors, making it easy to fly both inside and outdoors. Thanks to the auto-pilot feature in easy mode, you can let go of the controls and the Mambo Fly will hover in the air, remaining stable until you tell it to do otherwise. This is great for first time flyers as sometimes you can get a bit flustered and let go of the controls, normal minidrones would just fall to the ground in this case. In case of impact, the cut-out system switches off the motors to mitigate any damage and prevent the drone from bouncing around everywhere.
Take aerial snapshots
As the Parrot Mambo hovers in the air, it can take snapshots and save them straight to your phone thanks to its integrated vertical camera. With the to the auto-pilot mode, you can pose for a unique aerial selfie, take the picture, and upload it to social media with ease. The only thing you need now is your imagination!
Upgrade your drone
The Parrot Mambo Fly features a unique Smart Block system that allows easy connection of accessories to the drone. No soldering, disassembly, or actual tinkering is needed. Simply connect accessories such as the Cannon, the Grabber and the FPV Camera onto the smart block, and you are ready to go. The accessories are sold separately, but are a great way to upgrade your drone and ask more of its potential once you are a seasoned pilot.
Intuitive app for control
The FreeFlight Mini app, which is used to control the Parrot Mambo Fly has a user-friendly interface, simple drone connection, and automatic detection of your connected drones and accessories. You can easily learn to fly your drone, and perform in-air acrobatics, thanks to its easy to understand interface. Change your flight settings, check the remaining battery and flight time in the simplified layout.