Parrot Mounting Tools for AR Drone 2.0
• Includes a Phillips screwdriver to disassemble and reassemble the engines
• Includes a Torx screwdriver for the motherboard and navigation board
• Circlip tool to insert or remove circlips that hold the propellers and gears on to the shaftsThe Parrot AR Drone 2.0 has been designed to be easily repairable. Each part can be replaced once broken, and these repair tools allow you to assemble and dismantle every part of your AR Drone 2.0. The toolbox includes a Phillips screwdriver to disassemble and reassemble the engines and a Torx screwdriver for the motherboard and navigation board. The circlip tool allows you to insert or remove the circlips that hold the propellers and gears on to the shafts. Compatible with all Parrot AR Drone 2.0 products.
| Parrot spare part reference number:
| Compatible with the following products
| Maplin Order Code
|| Parrot Model Number
|| AR. Drone 2.0 Power
|| AR. Drone 2.0 Elite Sand
|| AR. Drone 2.0 Elite Snow
|| AR. Drone 2.0 Elite Jungle
|| AR. Drone 2.0 Elite GPS
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.