Partition Commander 11
• Separate data for increased protection• Create, resize, move, copy, merge and restore your partitions• Switch to Windows® 7 and run multiple operating systems simultaneously• Back up your PC before critical operations• The easiest, most powerful partitioning product available!Partition Commander lets you physically divide your hard disk into several storage areas. It's a vital tool for protecting data, managing partitions, switching operating systems and backing up your PC before critical operations. With Partition Commander 11, you can create, modify, merge, resize, move and restore your partitions and switch to Windows® 7 easily. You can copy your drive and/or migrate important data to a faster or higher capacity disk. Migrate gradually to Windows® 7 while keeping your current Windows® XP or Vista operating system and/or install your Linux distributions side by side with your Windows® systems. Whatever the file system (FAT16/32, NTFS, Ext2/3, ReiserFS, HPFS, HFS+), you can manage your drives efficiently. You can also convert FAT or FAT32 partitions to NTFS and vice versa, and Ext2 to Ext3.Partition Commander 11 supports: - PT-ATA (IDE), S-ATA (SATA), SCSI disks, dynamic disk and physical RAID system media - High capacity hard drives (1 TB and more) - USB, FireWire (IEEE1394) and e-SATA external hard drives - The main operating systems: Windows®, Linux, etc.
| Minimum System Requirements
| PC - Operating System:
|| Windows® XP, XP SP3
|| (32 and 64-bit), Vista and
|| Windows® 7 (32 and 64-bit)
| CPU Type and Speed:
|| Pentium 300MHz or above
| Hard Drive Space:
|| 512MB RAM (1GB for Windows® 7)
|| SVGA graphics card/monitor
| Age Restriction:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.