Patriot Wireless Gauntlet Node Portable Hard Drive Enclosure
• Turn any 2.5 inch hard disk drive (HDD) or SSD into a wireless storage device (up to 2TB for HDD or 480GB for SSD)
• Wirelessly access and store files from your computer and your smart device through the Patriot Connect app
• USB 3.0 for a wired connection and wireless Wi-Fi speeds of up to 150Mb/s
• Rechargeable lithium-ion battery enables you to continuously stream for up to 5.5 hours
• Manufacturer part number:PCGTW25SWhat can I do with this hard drive?
Create your own wireless personal storage by adding any 2.5-inch HDD or SSD to this enclosure. It is compatible with up to 2TB HDD or 480GB SSD, which is a great way to reuse drives that have been made redundant due to laptop upgrades. The Patriot Gauntlet broadcasts its own Wi-Fi and using the dedicated app, you can transfer and stream content at speeds of up to 150Mb/s.
How can I access the files stored in the hard drive?
Using the Patriot Connect app, which is available for iOS and Android, you can access the files stored on the hard drive wirelessly. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you stream your files for up to 5.5 hours continuously and up to five devices can connect to it simultaneously. A built-in internet pass-through lets you share one internet connection with up to eight devices and includes those devices that are already connected to this Patriot Gauntlet. Alternatively, you can connect this wireless portable hard drive the traditional way, with a USB cable. The USB 3.0 rating of the connection means that you can transfer files to and from the hard drive at up to 5Gb/s speeds.
| Specification table
|| 139 mm x 86 mm x 24.4 mm
| Connection Type
|| USB 3.0/Wi-Fi
|| 0 – no hard drive installed
| Powered by
|| Internal rechargeable battery / USB 5V
| Battery Life
|| Continuously streaming – 5.5 hours
| Backup Options
|| Manufacturer not specified
| Drive Form Factor
|| 2.5 Inch
| Data Transfer Speed
|| Up to 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0)
|| Up to 480 Mb/s (USB 2.0)
| Drive Spin Speed
|| N/A – add your own hard drive
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.