• Each fan spins at 5,000RPM, with just 21dBA of noise generated so it’s quiet
• Each fan can move 4.17 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow despite the small size
• Fitted with a 4-pin Molex adapter for connecting directly to a power supply (PSU)
• Can be placed into any standard 5.25-inch bay
• Removable air filter makes it easy to clean when neededWhat is this bay cooler used for?
This computer drive bay cooler lets you cool a hard drive or add extra airflow to your system. It fits into a standard 5.25-inch bay and doesn’t take up too much space, so a 3.5-inch hard drive could be located behind it. A removable air filter sits at the front of the bay cooler, making it easy to clean when needed.
Are the included fans good?
Three 40mm fans are pre-fitted onto the bay cooler, with each one spinning at 5,000RPM. Despite spinning at such a high RPM, the fan is quiet with only 21dBA of noise produced. It provides 4.17 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, delivering a good amount of airflow despite the relative compact size. Additionally, with a static pressure of 2.75mm/H2O the fans can be positioned in tight spaces and in areas where there may be obstructions. This makes them perfect for use in situations where you may be using the bay cooler to cool hard drives or any other component.