• AMD® A10-7850k quad-core 3.7GHz (4GHz turbo speed), 4MB cache APU delivers exceptional performance at a great price
• HyperX® Fury 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3, 1600MHz, CL10 (10-10-10) RAM module gives you the boost in performance for gaming
• 3.5" 1TB, 7200RPM hard disk drive provides you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs through the 24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 3 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x audio jack ports, 1 x headphone port, 1 x microphone port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard purple port, 1 x PS/2 mouse green port, 1 x HDMI, 1 x dual-link DVI-D, 1 x VGA / d-sub
• Upgrade this computer in the future, through one of these expansion ports: 2 x DIMM (1 free, max 32 GB), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x16 (1 free), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1 (1 free), 1 x PCI (1 free), 4 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports (2 free)
• On-board Realtek® ALC887-VD 8 channel high definition audio codec
• Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit home edition provided
• Supplied with a free 30 day trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 and 90 day trial of BullGuard® internet security
• Weighs approximately 8.5kg and has dimensions of 212mm x 451mm x 487mm (W x D x H)
• One blue LED 120mm fan located at the rear of the case helps to add a dash of colour and lightWhat can I expect from this gaming PC?
The Infinity Exige II from PC Specialist performs well as a normal desktop PC for browsing and internet streaming, with the ability to also satisfy your light gaming needs. It has been built with an AMD® A10-7850k 3.7GHz APU that can achieve speeds of up to 4GHz, 8GB (8GB x 1) of HyperX® Fury RAM and integrated graphics that is part of AMD’s Radeon™ R7 series. For light gaming this PC can operate on medium settings at a resolution of 720p. Located on the side of the case you get a small window for viewing the contents of your case, with a blue LED 120mm fan at the rear of the case illuminating the inside. This computer is also ready for the latest graphics programming platforms such as DirectX® 12 and Mantle, so you are ready for the next generation of games.
What is the processor like in this machine?
At the core of this computer is an AMD® quad-core A10-7850k APU, which has a base clock speed of 3.7GHz and a turbo speed of 4GHz. With four cores, this APU provides you with exceptional multitasking and gaming performance at a good price. Being an APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) means that with this processor you get a mix of a traditional CPU with a graphics processing unit (GPU). The GPU embedded into this APU is part of AMD's Radeon™ R7 series, so you can play most games on medium quality settings at a resolution of 720p without needing a dedicated graphics card.
This integrated graphics is also compatible with the latest graphics application programme interfaces (APIs), such as DirectX®12 and Mantle, for the next generation of games. AMD® Turbo Core technology optimises both the CPU and GPU that is located within the APU in the most demanding applications, providing that extra speed when needed. If you feel that the integrated graphics card isn't up to scratch, you can always use the PCI express (PCIe) x16 slot on the motherboard for your own dedicated card.
How much storage do I get with this PC?
A 1TB hard disk drive (HDD) is fitted in this gaming PC for you to store a large amount of your files and games. This provides you with enough space for up to 7.75 hours of 4K video at 30fps, 33 hours of 1080p video at 30fps, 250 two-hour DVD films, 320,000 digital photos or 16,660 hours of digital music. The hard drive is also the location which the operating system is stored, so please bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up.
What kind of RAM is installed in this system?
Equipped with an 8GB HyperX® Fury DDR3 memory stick (RAM module), which runs at 1600MHz. This allows you to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, as well as numerous tabs on your internet browser without a drop in performance. Only one DIMM slot is used by this RAM module, which means that you have one spare slot available for future upgrades.