PC Specialist Infinity XS III Mk2
• Exclusive to Maplin
• Jump into a world of gaming with the Infinity XS III Mk2 gaming tower from PC Specialist
• Powered by the AMD A6 dual core processor for an impressive 4.1GHz speed
• Kick off your gaming experience with the pre-installed AMD Radeon R7 240 dedicated graphics card
• Built on the ASUS A68HM-Plus motherboard, using a host of ASUS technologies to maximise your system performance
• 8GB of fast Corsair DDR3 RAM gives your system great multitasking and gaming potential
• 1TB SATA III hard drive gives you a large amount of storage for your games, media and files
• Fully upgradable prebuilt system helps you to keep ahead of the game for many years to come
• Includes Windows 10 64-bit operating system with free 90 day Bullguard internet trial.
• Three year warranty keeps you covered with one year parts, three years labour and life time tech supportBuilt by experts
The Infinity XS III Mk2 Gaming PC is one of the latest systems to come from PC Specialist, the UK’s largest custom PC & Laptop manufacturer. Exclusive to Maplin, the Infinity XS III Mk2 is packed full of the latest AMD and ASUS Hardware. Immerse yourself in your favourite games with smooth frame rates and stutter free performance. Simply add a keyboard, mouse, monitor and speakers to this standalone gaming tower and jump straight into the action.
Dual core AMD processing for great performance
At the centre of the Infinity XS III Mk2 Gaming PC is an AMD A6-6400K Dual Core APU (4.1GHz); a dual core multi-tasking CPU specifically designed to allow you to do more at once. Experience your movies, photos, and games smoothly and seamlessly with a built-in suite of visual enhancements which delivers great performance and stunning visuals.
Step into a new world with AMD Radeon
The AMD Radeon R7 240, packed with incredible features to help you take your first steps in PC gaming. This graphics card features award-winning GCN Architecture for excellent performance and efficiency. Equipped with game changing technologies, such as PCI Express 3.0, AMD PowerTune, and the incredibly efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, help you to achieve smooth and consistent frame rates without sacrificing in game graphics.
Brining it all together with ASUS
The ASUS A68HM-PLUS motherboard offers some great features to help you maximise the potential of your gaming PC. Tweak system performance using UEFI BIOS and the ASUS AI Suite II, while safeguarding your components with anti-surge protection. PC Specialist have also included a very generous 8GB RAM pre-installed to the motherboard as standard, along with a huge 1TB Hard drive. Also featured are extra ports and expansion bays, so you can expand your system to keep up with future gaming releases, making the PC Infinity XS III Mk2 a great choice for anyone looking to take a step into the world of PC gaming.
|| Gaming PC
|| DVI / HDMI / VGA
| Audio in
| Audio out
|| HIGH DEF AUDIO / Headphone out
| USB 3.1
| USB 3.0
| USB 2.0
| Display Connections
|| DVI / HDMI / VGA
| Expansion ports
|| 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI
|| 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
|| 8GB DDR3
| Hard Disk Drive
|| 1TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD
| Hard Disk Drive UoM
| Optical Drive
|| 1x RED LED FAN
|| AMD A6-6400K Dual Core APU (4.1GHz) & Radeon™ HD 8470D Graphics
|| ASUS® A68HM PLUS FM2+
| Graphics Card
|| 2GB AMD RADEON™ R7 240
| Processor Clock Speed
|| 4.1 GHz
| Number of Processor Cores
| Processor Cache
|| 1 MB
| Memory Speed
| Processor Cooling
|| STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
| Installed Operating System
|| Genuine Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
| Software Included
|| FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365
| Power Supply Output
|| 350 Watts
|| 180 mm
|| 405 mm
|| 375 mm
|| 8250 g
| Package Contents
|| Welcome Pack, Manual, Driver Discs, Power Lead
|| 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty (1 Year Parts, 3 Years Labour, Life Time Tech Support)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.