• Intel Core i5-6600 quad-core 3.3GHz, 6MB cache CPU gives you great gaming, work and multitasking performance
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 graphics card for terrific gaming and graphics performance at 4K
• Virtual reality (VR) ready so you can enjoy a fascinating 360-degree gaming experience thanks to the GTX 1070
• HyperX Fury 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4, 2133MHz
• 2.5-inch 240GB SSD and 1TB SATA-III HDD provides you with a generous amount of storage for games, movies, music and pictures
• Play and create your own DVDs or CDs through the 24x dual layer ±R/±RW/RAM DVD writer
• Has the following input and output (I/O) ports: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 3 x audio jack ports, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x HDMI, 1 x dual-link DVI-D
• Upgrade this computer in the future, through one of these expansion ports: 4 x DIMM (2 free, max 64GB), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x16 (single at x16, dual at x8/x8), 1 x PCI express (PCIe) 2.0 x1, 2 x PCI express (PCIe) 3.0/2.0 x1, 2 x PCI, 4 x SATA III 6Gb/s ports (2 free)
• On-board Realtek ALC887 8-channel
• Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit home edition provided
• Supplied with a free 30 day trial of Microsoft Office 365 and 90 day trial of BullGuard internet security
• Rear red LED 120mm fan to provide better cooling
• Integrated fan controller giving you the control over your cooling and noise outputWould this be the PC for me?
Game comfortably through your collection of games at a resolution of 4K with this Vulcan Fury IV. The core components of this system is an Intel Core i5-6600 3.3GHz CPU, 16GB (8GB x 2) of HyperX Fury RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 graphics card. These components work together to help deliver a system that is capable of running a whole host of games on high or maximum texture settings at a resolution of 4K (4096 x 2304 pixels) without significant drops in frame rate. A large side panel window on the case provides you with an inner view of your components. Additionally, this computer is DirectX 12 ready, which means you can enjoy the lifelike visuals of future games, for a more stimulating gaming experience.
What is the processor like in this PC?
Stocked with an Intel quad-core i5-6600 CPU with a base clock speed of 3.3GHz, you get a processor that supplies you with superb performance for gaming and multitasking. The higher potential speed is achieved by the processor automatically though Intel’s Turbo Boost technology 2.0. With this technology, the system determines if you need the extra power, and if temperatures allow, you’ll get the increased speed on one core.
How good is this graphics card?
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card is already installed for you, being powered by NVIDIA Pascal architecture, it has plenty of features and incredible performance. Bundled with 8GB of GDDR5X video memory (VRAM), you get the ability to play most games on high visual setting at a resolution of 4K 4096 x 2304. This, combined with support for DirectX 12 features, gives you the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experience – up to three times the performance and efficiency compared to the GTX 900 series.
NVIDIA G-SYNC provides a stunning visual experience, and with a compatible monitor you can minimise display shutter and input lag. NVIDIA Surround can output to four monitors simultaneously and you can use the monitors as a single display for a truly immersive gaming experience.
What storage options are there with this PC?
A 240GB SSD will give you enough storage for approximately 45 hours of high definition video or over 130,000 photos, so you’ll never have to worry about running out of space. The hard drive is also the location which the operating system is stored, so please bear in mind that approximately 20GB of space will be used up.
There is also a 1TB (1,000 GB) of storage, so you have plenty of space to store your files. You can store up to 1,000 hours of digital video, 250 two-hour DVD films, 320,000 digital photos or 16,660 hours of digital music.
How much memory do I have in this PC?
Equipped with 8GB HyperX Fury DDR3 memory stick (RAM module), which runs at 2133MHz. This allows you to quickly and efficiently run multiple applications, as well as numerous tabs on your internet browser without a drop in performance. Since only one of the two DIMM slots are taken up by this RAM module, you have a slots free for upgrading in the future.