Pest-Stop Electronic Rat Killer
• Safe and humane way of getting rid of rats or mice
• Warning light to signal when the device has been activated
• Device automatically switches off when opened for safety
• Powered by four C-sized batteries (not included)How does this electronic mouse killer work?
When a rat or mouse enters the trap and negotiates its way towards the bait, it reaches a point where it touches two plates and completes an electrical circuit, which kills the mouse virtually instantly. The device is powered only by four C-size batteries (not included) which provide enough power for up to 12 kills.
How safe is this device to use?
A warning light is signalled once the device has been activated so that the remains can be removed and the trap reset. When emptying the device, it switches off automatically when opened to avoid any hazards or injuries. Additionally the entry tunnel is designed so that no fingers, pens or similar can be inserted.
|| 4 x C batteries (not supplied)
| Dimensions (L x W x D)
|| 220 x 125 x 105 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.