Philips 3000 Series Air Cleaner
• VitaShield IPS with aerodynamic design and extra thick NanoProtect S3 filter boosts clean air delivery to 367m3 per hour
• Can be used in a room up to 75mSUP2
• Healthy air protect alert lets you know promptly when it is time to replace the filter
• Aerasense technology provides real time indoor air quality monitoring
• Allergen mode to effectively remove common airborne allergens
• Selectable fan speed for ultimate control of the output
• Built-in child lock to prevent small children from adjusting the cleaner when you are not in the room
• Built-in timer to turn off the air cleaner after a set time
• Manufacturer part number: AC3256/30How do I use this air cleaner?
Once you have installed the air cleaner’s filter and connected to the mains, you can use the control panel to turn the air filter on or off. You can also activate or deactivate the child lock and light from the built-in controls. These controls also allow you to adjust the fan speed or timer and see the air cleaner’s current status on the display screen.
What does this air cleaner do?
Whether you have a large or small room, improve its air quality with this air cleaner. For use in rooms up to 75m2, the Phillips air cleaner has an allergen mode to effectively remove common airborne allergens to improve the air quality for all. This air cleaner has a built-in filter which can be changed, meaning that air quality is always high. The air cleaner has a healthy air protect alert which lets you know when to replace the filter. Built-in Aerasense technology allows the air cleaner to accurately calculate the lifespan of the filter based on indoor pollution level, air flow and operation time, meaning that you are accurately alerted when the filter is about to stop cleaning the air and requires replacement.
| Design and finishing
| Air quality sensor:
|| Aerasense fine particle PM2.5 sensor
| Fan speed indicators:
|| Silent, Speed 1, 2, 3, Turbo
| Material of main body
| Filters output PM2.5
|| >99 %
| CADR (cigarette smoke):
|| 367 m3/h
| Filters out bacteria:
|| 99.99 %
| Technical Specifications
| Cord length:
|| 2 m
| Effective area:
|| 31 – 76 m2
|| 50/60 Hz
|| 11 – 60 W
| Sound level:
|| 32.5 – 63.8 dB(A)
|| 220 – 240 VAC
| Replacement Parts
| Multi-care filter:
| Stand-by power consumption:
|| <0.5 W
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.