Philips ADR610 Dash Cam
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A68WQ
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• 1080p full HD resolution dashboard camera to record all events on the road
• 100-degree diagonal wide angle lens to allow a wide range of the road ahead
• Two inch built-in LCD screen for instant playback
• Fatigue index produces visual and audio warning messages for when the driver should take a break
• A built-in G-sensor records any sudden course of change and impact onto the memory card
• HDMI video output so you can watch your recordings back on your TV via an HDMI cable
• Compatible with any microSD card up to 32GB in size (card not included)Why should I buy this dash cam?
The driving companion that everyone needs, this Philips 610 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. The Philips 610 Dash Cam captures vivid details with its 1080p full HD resolution. Even the minor details will be picked up with 100-degree diagonal wide angle lens, which will come in handy if there is a collision or incident and evidence is needed. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash.
The Philips 610 Dash Cam automatically starts recording the moment you power up your vehicle, capturing your whole journey. You will never have to remember to hit the record button, as your dash cam is always ready to go.
If you plan on taking a long journey, especially late at night, the dash cam will offer visual and audial warning messages whenever you, the driver, should take a rest. This is extremely important as more car accidents are likely to happen if the driver is feeling fatigued.
How can I view footage from the dash cam?
There are a couple of different ways you can view recordings from your dash cam. To clarify responsibility on the spot, instant replay is available on the two-inch LCD screen. On the side of the dash cam is an HDMI output, with which you can connect the dash cam to your TV via a HDMI cable and view your recordings in full HD on the big screen.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Philips 610 Dash Cam records directly onto a microSD card, up to 32GB, which is installed into the slot on the unit (memory card not supplied) to record up to four and a half hours of footage. With the seamless loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.