• 1080p full HD resolution dashboard camera with night vision to record all events on the road
• 156-degree diagonal wide angle lens to allow a wide range view of the road ahead
• 2.7-inch built-in LCD screen for instant playback
• Compatible with any microSD card up to 32GB in size (card not included)
• A built-in G sensor records any sudden course of change and impact onto the memory card
• Fatigue index produces visual and audio warning messages for when the driver should take a break
• HDMI video output so you can watch your recordings back on your TV via an HDMI cable
• In the event of a collision, footage is automatically saved and secured from being overwritten
• EasyCapture allows quick and easy access to your emergency recordings with a touch of a button
The Philips 810 Dash Cam starts recording the moment you power up your vehicle, to capture your whole journey. You will never have to remember to hit the record button, as your dash cam is always ready to go as soon as you start up your car.
Accurate, easy to access footage
The driving companion that everyone needs, this Philips 810 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. The Philips 810 Dash Cam captures vivid details with its 1080p full HD resolution 24 hours a day, with the optimised night vision picking up the sharpest details day or night. Even the minor details will be picked up with the extra wide 156-degree diagonal wide angle lens, which will come in handy if there is a collision or incident and evidence is needed. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card if there is a crash.
If you plan on taking a long journey, especially late at night, the dash cam will offer visual and audial warning messages whenever you, the driver, should take a rest. This is extremely important as more car accidents are likely to happen if the driver is feeling fatigued.
There are a couple of different ways you can view recordings from your dash cam. To clarify responsibility on the spot, instant replay is available on the 2.7-inch LCD screen. On the side of the dash cam is a HDMI output, with which you can connect the dash cam to your TV via a HDMI cable and, view your recordings in full HD on the big screen.
Store all of your important footage
The Philips 810 Dash Cam records directly onto a microSD card, up to 32GB, which is installed into the slot on the unit (memory card not supplied) to record up to six and a half hours of footage. With the seamless loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam. In the event of a collision, emergency recording is automatically saved so evidence is secured and the overwriting of footage is prevented. Philips EasyCapture allows quick and easy access to your emergency recordings with one easy-to-find button, which is located on the dash cam and on the cigarette lighter adapter.