Philips HTL1190B/05 40W Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker
• Enjoy an immersive experience with Philips virtual surround sound providing you with a 5.1-channel environment
• Wirelessly stream music to the soundbar via Bluetooth with no trailing cables
• Includes digital coaxial, digital optical, 3.5mm jack port and USB 2.0 connections
• Play music directly from a portable USB device with MP3 and WMA formats supported
• Low-rise profile ensures that your TV won’t be obstructed by this soundbar
• Can be mounted on a wall
• Manufacturer part number: HTL1190B/05What is the sound quality like?
This soundbar provides you with amazing virtual surround sound from your TV and a wealth of connectivity options. The two 20W speakers give you amazing sound quality, which will be better than what you would see from standard TV speakers – with only one cable needed to connect your TV to this soundbar. You can also position the soundbar as close to your TV as you would like, as its low-rise profile keeps picture obstruction to a minimum.
How does the virtual surround sound work?
Philips virtual surround sound produces a rich and immersive 5.1-channel environment. This is done through the use of highly advanced spatial algorithms to replicate characteristics found in an ideal 5.1-channel environment. So you’ll be able to appreciate captivating sound, without the need for extra speakers, wires or speaker stands.
How can I connect to this soundbar?
A multitude of devices will work with this soundbar thanks to the digital coaxial (twin phono/RCA), digital optical and 3.5mm jack ports located at the back and side of the sound bar. Some examples of such devices are TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, gaming consoles, MP3 players and smartphones. You can also wirelessly play music to the soundbar from Bluetooth capable devices, so you can enjoy your favourite music direct from any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Alternatively, you can plug a portable USB device directly into the soundbar and enjoy MP3 or WMA music files, without needing to connect to another device first.
Bluetooth Soundbar Speaker
20 - 20000 HzHz
Dimensions & Weight
Remote control with AAA battery (x1)
Quick start guide
Safety and legal leaflet
Worldwide warranty leaflet
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.