Philips Hue B22 Starter Kit
• The Hue series allows you to connect to more than one bulb and control it through the App
• Simply plug in and use the App to create and control your light levels to create the perfect atmosphere
• The kit includes three Hue bulbs and a bridge
• Uses 9W in power, whilst outputting the equivalent of 60W
• B22 standard bayonet connection
• Connects to Apple products: iPhone 4 or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later, iPad mini / iPad 3rd gen or later – all with iOS 7.1 or later; Apple Watch
• Pre Programme your lighting through the free app to gradually wake you up in a morning
• LED bulb technology giving a long running lifeRemote Control
The Hue Bridge is literally a bridge between your app and the bulbs. Linked to Wi-Fi via your router. The bridge also connects your system to the wider world. Because of this you can control your lighting locally or from the other side of the world. (3G/Internet signal required)
The Hue bulbs use LED technology to increase the life of the bulb to approximately 15,000 hours. Since LED technology is being used, the power requirement of the bulb is reduced without compromising output. The bulb outputs 60W of light whilst only consuming 9W in power.
At the moment, this smart bulb system is only compatible with Apple products - iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Generation or later, iPad Mini / iPad 3rd generation or later – all with iOS 7.1 or later, all versions of the Apple Watch. Once installed setting up the control requires the Hue Bridge (not included) and downloading the Hue App.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.