• Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit
• Philips Hue LED Smart Light Bulb and Dimmer Switch
• Simply screw in the Philips Hue LED Smart Light Bulb the same as a traditional light bulb
• Place Dimmer Switch anywhere using screws, adhesive tape or the magnetic back plate
• Control up to 10 different Philips Hue Smart Light Bulbs within a 12-metre range
• Uses 9.5W in power, whilst outputting the equivalent of 40W
• Pair the Dimmer kit to your Philips Hue Bridge, so you can control your lights from your smartphone or tablet
• Connects to Apple and Android products: iOS 8 or later and Android 2.3 or laterWhat can I do with the Philips Hue Smart Light Bulb?
Philips Hue bulbs allow you to expand your smart lighting system, offering you wider control and lots of options. Designed for ease of use, you only need to choose from one of the seven pre-set scenes to create dynamic light moods. Each scene is influenced by seasons and nature, offering a myriad of colours and giving you control over the brightness. Outside of the mood lighting scenes, you can set the bulb to any colour from a large palette of hues and tones.
What does the Philips Hue Dimmer switch allow me to control?
You can use the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch as a standard wall light switch. Place it anywhere you want, using screws or adhesive tape to the back plate to attach to the wall. The switch is also magnetic and can be removed from the back plate. Installation is quick and easy, with no hassle of wires. This Dimmer Switch can control up to 10 different Philips Hue smart light bulbs around your home simultaneously within a 12-metre range, helping you set the right lighting mood.
Can I connect this Dimmer kit to my smartphone?
If you have a Philips Hue Bridge installed in your home, you can pair your Philips Hue Wireless dimming kit into your system via the Philips Hue smartphone app. This will allow you to control your lights from your smartphone or tablet and set timers, notifications, alarms and more.
What is the lifespan of the bulb?
Philips Hue uses LEDs to increase the life of the bulb to approximately 25,000 hours. Since LED technology is being used, the power requirement of the bulb is reduced without compromising output. The bulb outputs 40W of light whilst only consuming 9.5W in power, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Is it difficult to set up?
Setting up the Philips Hue is simple. Just screw in the bulb where you want to use it, the same as if you were fitting a traditional light bulb. Then you will immediately be able to control your light using the Hue Dimmer Switch. Once installed setting up the control requires the Hue Bridge (not included) and downloading the Hue App.