• Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit
• Philips Hue Dimmer Switch
• Place Dimmer Switch anywhere you like using screws, adhesive tape or the magnetic back plate
• Control up to 10 different Philips Hue Smart Light Bulbs within a 12-metre range
• Pair Dimmer Switch to your Philips Hue Bridge, so you can control your lights from your smartphone or tablet
• Connects to Apple and Android products: iOS 8 or later and Android 2.3 or laterWhat does the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch allow me to control?
You can use the Philips Hue Dimmer Switch as a standard wall light switch. Place it anywhere you want, using screws or adhesive tape to the back plate to attach to the wall. The switch is also magnetic and can be removed from the back plate. Installation is quick and easy, with no hassle of wires. This Dimmer Switch can control up to 10 different Philips Hue smart light bulbs around your home simultaneously within a 12-metre range, helping you set the right lighting mood.
Can I connect this Dimmer Switch to my smartphone?
If you have a Philips Hue Bridge installed in your home, you can pair your Philips Hue Wireless dimming kit into your system via the Philips Hue smartphone app. This will allow you to control your lights from your smartphone or tablet and set timers, notifications, alarms and more.
Is it difficult to set up?
Setting up the Philips Hue is simple. Just screw in the bulb where you want to use it, the same as if you were fitting a traditional light bulb. Then you will immediately be able to control your light using the Hue Dimmer Switch. Once installed setting up the control requires the Hue Bridge (not included) and downloading the Hue App.