Philips Hue LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Pack - E27
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A24RJ
• Philips Hue series offer you a smart lighting solution, allowing you to operate your lights through the use of an App or web browser via the Philips Hue Bridge
• Simply plug in and sync with the Hue Bridge to be able to access the lights from anywhere
• Using just 9 W of energy, you can produce anything from warm natural light to vibrant bluish white
• Fits into a standard E27 connection
• Produces over 16 million shades of colour and tones of white
• The Hue App is available for Android, iOS, and Kindle operating systems and works on multiple smart devices simultaneously
• Fitted with LEDs, the bulb can last up to 15,000 hours, with an A grade energy efficiency ratingWhat can you do with the Hue Bulb?
The Philips friends of Hue series covers a range of smart lighting products, that work together, allowing you to produce creative and dynamic lighting throughout your home. The Philips Hue puts you in control of the lighting in your home, radically changing the way you interact with light. Choose from a range of 16 million shades of colour, with vibrant selection of white tones from warm to cool colour temperatures.
How can you control the Hue Bulbs?
The friends of Hue range gives you control through an intuitive app, available for free, which can operate over your local Wi-Fi via the Hue Bridge. The app offers a number of methods to interact and control your lighting, even allowing you to create a colour palette from any image of your choice. The Hue App is compatible with any iOS 7.0 device or higher including iPhones, iPods and iPads; Android device running 2.3 and higher, and any Kindle device.
The Hue series also functions with the amazing service of IFTTT 'If This Then That'. This tool allows you to string together custom tasks from apps, websites and devices. An example would be to setup your Hue bulb to remind you to take a break from work, by changing to a different colour.
What is the life span of the bulbs?
The Hue can operate for up to 15,000 hours, easily outmatching traditional incandescent bulbs, whilst only using 9 Watts of energy. As with any LED bulb, the Hue has an 'A' grade energy efficiency rating, giving you a light that lasts long at a low energy cost.
Are they difficult to install?
Installation of the Hue has been optimised to retrofit into your home, not requiring an electrician, the setup is simple. Fitted with a standard E27 Edison screw cap, all you need to do is replace your existing light bulbs. The Hue Bridge only takes moments to setup, the only task left is to download the app.
The ecosystem of the Hue range allows you to connect up to 50 Hue products to your Hue Bridge. All you need is one of the many starter kits, allowing you to combine any of the range to create your ideal home lighting.
|Edison Screw (ES)||E27|
|LED Output Brightness||600 lumens 9 W att LED|
|Running Life||15,000 hours|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A|
|Energy Consumption||0.009 kWh|
|Apple iOS||Philips Hue|
|Google Android||Philips Hue|
|Apple iOS||iOS 7.0 or later|
|Android||Android 2.3 or later|
|Operating Power||AC 100-240 V|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 40°C|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||102 mm x 60 mm x 60 mm|
|Weight||204 g (each)|
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
|1 x Bridge|
|1 x Ethernet network cable|
|3 x hue light bulbs|
|1 x Power adapter|