• Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit
• Flexible light source that can be installed in various locations in your home
• Fitted with an adhesive backing for easy installation
• Running off 20.5W of energy, 1600 lumens of bright light can be added to your home
• Bring your rooms to life, with 16 million colours and tones of white to choose from
• Connect to a Philips Hue bridge and use the dedicated Philips Hue app for remote control, available for Android and iOS devices
• Using LED technology, the light strip can operate for up to 20,000 hours with an A grade energy efficiency ratingDownload the app to remotely control your Philips Hue lights! What can I do with this light strip kit?
If you’re looking to add lighting into furniture, kitchen cabinets or any other décor and you have a Philips Hue Bridge, then this Philips Hue Lightstrip would be perfect for you. Add a splash of colour to your room and create the ambience you want, with a broad range of 16 million colours to choose from. Outputting 1,600 lumens of light you get great coverage from this 2m light strip. Once linked up to your Philips Hue Bridge (not included), you can control this light strip from anywhere around the world with the dedicated app.How can I control this kit?
The whole Philips Hue eco system can be controlled through the Philips Hue app, which is available for Android 2.3 or later and Apple iOS 7 or later devices. You can turn the light strip off or on and schedule it to turn on at certain times. The broad spectrum of colours lets you select the right light for certain situations, helping you to feel energised or relaxed.
Philips Hue also works with IFTTT (If This Then That). This lets you link the lightstrip to react to certain tasks from apps, websites and devices. For example you could set the light strip to blink when you’ve received an email from a specific address.How long will this last?
The LED technology used across the lightstrip means it will last for up to 20,000 hours. Operating at 20.5W of energy and having an A grade energy efficiency rating provides you with a reliable lighting source that will not cost too much to run.Is it easy to install?
With the adhesive backing, installation takes a matter of seconds. You can shape and bend the light strip around corners of your home or décor. You can even extend the Philips Hue Lightstrip Plus to up to 10m by adding 1m extensions (Order Code: A21UF), giving you the ability to cover larger areas and increase the number of applications.