Philips Hue White Ambiance E14 LED Smart Light Bulb Candle
• Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, and Apple HomeKit
• Connect more than one Philips Hue bulb and control them all through the App
• Simply plug in and use the App to create and control your own light moods for the perfect atmosphere every time
• You must have the Philips Hue Bridge pre-installed so you can connect the smart bulb to your smartphone as a remote
• Control your smart bulbs directly with the wireless dimmer switch, where you can turn the bulbs on/off and change the brightness
• Choose from a warm white light (2,200K) to a clear daylight white (6,500K) to suit your mood or needs
• Fits into a standard E14 or connection
• Wake up naturally every morning to your own smooth sunrise and unwind in the evening with a relaxing warm white light
• Create ambient white lighting to suit your mood
• Connects to Apple and Android products: iOS 8.0 or later and Android 2.3 or laterWhat can I do with the Philips Hue bulbs?
Philips Hue bulbs allow you to expand your smart lighting system, offering you wider control and lots of options. This smart bulb can help you naturally regulate your sleep cycle by twisting a Philips Hue candle in your bedside lamp and start your day with a warm sunrise. The increasing brightness will naturally wake you up in the morning giving you a refreshing start to your day. In the evenings the warm relaxing white light will help you unwind and fall asleep. Another useful feature the Philips Hue smart light bulbs have is making it look like you’re home when you are at work or even on holiday. Create pre-set times for when you want your Philips Hue bulbs to turn on to make it appear you are home, or have your lights already on for when you get home, via your smartphone.
How can I control the Smart Light Bulbs?
Philips Hue bulbs connect to your device through Wi-Fi. This grants you full remote control via the free app, which is downloadable from the Apple App Store or Google Play. The Philips Hue app is compatible with Apple iOS and Android smartphones and tablets.
What is the life span of the bulbs?
Philips Hue uses LEDs to increase the life of the bulb to approximately 25,000 hours. Since LED technology is being used, the power requirement of the bulb is reduced without compromising output. Due to its exceptional life span you will not have to worry about changing your light bulbs any time soon.
Will Philips Hue bulbs help me save money?
With an energy efficiency rating of A+, the energy efficient Philips Hue bulbs consume less power than regular lightbulbs. Additionally, integration with your smart device means you can switch the lights off from anywhere – even if someone else accidentally left a light on. This means you could make significant savings on your electricity bills, reducing your energy use in the process.
Is it difficult to set up?
Setting up the Philips Hue is simple. Just screw in the bulb where you want to use it and switch on the power. Once installed setting up the control requires the Hue Bridge (not included) and downloading the Hue App. Using Wi-Fi the Philips Hue Bulb can then connect to your smartphone via the Bridge. If you have multiple Philips Hue smart bulbs connected together, all the lights will automatically coordinate their lighting to create an even more immersive atmosphere.
|| Smart Bulb
| Pack Size
| Fitting Type
|| Edison Screw
| Cap Type
| Colour Temperature
|| 2200-6500K (warm white to cool daylight)
|| Yes – via smart device only
| Light Colour
|| Warm white to cool daylight
| Running Life
|| 25,000 hours
| Operating Temperature
|| 0°C to 40°C
| Max Operating Range
|| Mains (220V to 240V)
| Compatible Devices
|| iOS 7 or later
|| iOS 9 or later (for Homekit compatibility)
|| Apple Watch
|| Android 2.3 or later
|| Apple iOS, Google Android
| Energy Efficiency Rating
| Energy Consumption
| Package Contents
|| 1 x Philips Hue White E14 LED Smart Bulb
|| 2 years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.