- Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home, Apple Homekit
- Control your lights from anywhere
- Choose from 16 million colours and shades to suit your mood
- Sync lighting with your music through the smart app
- Set light schedules to automatically turn lights on/off at certain times
- Connect to your smart speaker or hub to control with your voice
- B22 fitting
- Includes three B22 bulbs, Hue bridge and dimmer switch
Turn on your Imagination
With a choice 16 million rich colours, the Philips Hue White & Colour ambiance B22 starter pack is the perfect way to enter the world of smart lighting. Connect the Hue bridge to your home network router and download the official Hue app on an Android or iOS device. Once set up you can set lighting schedules, control your lights while you are away, and even sync the lights with movies and music!
Smart Voice Control
Control the lighting in your home using your existing smart speaker thanks to the simple connection between Philips Hue and Amazon Echo, Google Home and Apple Homekit. Register your hue bridge with your smart speaker or Apple Homekit and start vocally controlling your lights. Commands such as “Alexa, turn on all hue lights” “Ok google, set bedroom to candlelight” and “Hey Siri, turn all lights off” are just a few examples of the many ways you can easily control your lights without lifting a finger.
Low cost and long lasting
Hue bulbs run at a low power of just 10 watts. You can operate this bulb for up to 25,000 hours. It has an A grade energy efficiency rating, thanks to the LEDs fitted in the bulb. This provides you with a light bulb that will last for a long time with low running costs.
Simple, and easy to install
Designed with an B22 bayonet cap connection, all you need to do is replace your existing lightbulb that is in your B22 socket with this one. Then install your Philips Hue Bridge by connecting it to your home network and scan for the new bulb on your Philips Hue app to add it to your system.