• Watch and present in moderately lit rooms thanks to the 140 lumens output
• Obtain a screen that is up to 120 inches wide at a distance of approximately 5m, for you to enjoy your videos or pictures
• Appreciate your videos and pictures on the widescreen with WVGA (854 x 480) resolution and 16:9 aspect ratio
• 1000:1 contrast ratio gives you a good range of colour shades
• Connect to a range of devices through the mini-HDMI, A/V, mini-USB, USB 2.0 and SD card slots
• Despite its small size, the built-in 1W speaker provides you with satisfying mono sound
• Add your own speakers for even louder sounds through the 3.5mm audio port
• A tripod mount at the bottom means the projector can be secured onto a tripod for a stable base to present off
• Present on the go with 1800mAh supplying you with up to two hours portable use
• 4GB internal memory for storing files without having to plug in external devicesCan I present on the go with this projector?
This small and light Philips PicoPix PPX3414 projector can be connected to various devices such as an SD card or a USB stick to access your digital content. An integrated media player and office viewer makes this PicoPix perfect for presenting on the go. Store videos or your presentation on the 4GB internal memory, which ensures that your files are within your projector at all times. Powered by a 7.4V 1800mAh rechargeable battery, you can present with this projector for up to two hours before a recharge is needed. Being slim line and weighing just 270g, you can easily bring it to presentations in your pocket or bag. Included is a 1W mono speaker for an all-inclusive projection device. Alternatively, you can connect the projector to your own speakers through the 3.5mm audio port.
What picture quality can I expect from this projector?
Despite its small and compact design, the DLP LED technology of this projector delivers brilliant colours and contrasts. A 1000:1 contrast ratio provides you with a good mixture of colour shades. Furthermore, the WVGA resolution (854 x 480 pixels) and 16:9 aspect ratio delivers a satisfying widescreen picture. Emitting 140 lumens of light, you can present with this projectors in environments where there is a moderate amount of light.
What is the maximum screen size?
Carry a personal cinema screen in your pocket, as this projector can produce an image of up to 120 inches wide when positioned approximately 5m away. Since it utilises a LED lamp to project the image, the lamp is more cost efficient to run compared to more traditional lights, with this one lasting for up to 30,000 hours before a replacement is needed.
What appliances can I connect to this?
Possessing mini-HDMI, A/V, USB 2.0 and a SD card slot, you can connect your computer, USB hard drive/memory stick or memory card to this projector. Using the mini-HDMI port you can use the supplied mini-HDMI to HDMI to connect your laptop or computer to the projector. A connected USB hard drive/memory stick or memory card (SD/SDHC/SDXC) can have its content played straight away, thanks to the built-in media player and office viewer that supports a range of video, audio and file formats.