• An LED pocket projector which displays at 15 to 120cm diagonally from a distance of 50 to 500cm
• DLP SmartEngine display technology, 854 x 480 resolution at 16:9 aspect ratio
• Display connects through HDMI with cable supplied
• 100 lumen brightness and 1500:1 contrast ratio
• Brightness control switch dependant on power source
• USB mains powered or USB powered from a laptop, but can also be powered from a USB powerbankWhat makes this projector different to the others?
The Philips PicoPix is a great small pocket sized projector, perfect for carrying with you. Powering from USB and with the ability to power from a powerbank, the projector gives you more options when on the move.
Where can I use the projector?
Given the size and lumens of the projector, it would be great for presentations and meetings in medium to small sized rooms. Powered from USB means you never have to worry about mains power ports, just connect the supplied USB cable to two free USB ports on your laptop and adjust the brightness level with the slider.
What if I have no laptop?
Using the supplied HDMI cable you can connect to an iPhone. To achieve this you will need an Apple Lightning Digital AV adapter A89LQ. To power the projector you will also need a USB mains adaptor N74DP, or a powerbank A65ZZ. With these you can project from your iPhone.