• Bluetooth compatible headphones, with NFC for easy pairing
• On-ear design for comfort
• Closed system provides good passive noise isolation
• Memory foam ear pads and a slim, soft-to-touch headband
• Integrated microphone for calls with digital noise reduction technology
• Charge over a powered USB port
• Also usable with 3.5mm jack cableWhat makes the SHB9150 headphones the perfect travel companion?
A number of thoughtful design features make these headphones great for music and communication while you're out and about.
Being Bluetooth compatible, the obvious benefit is being totally wireless - and having true freedom of movement. When combined with NFC technology, you can easily pair your device of choice with no issues at all. You'll be able to enjoy your music without fear of cables snagging on passers-by or your surroundings.
The on-ear design, coupled with the closed acoustic system provides good passive noise isolation and helps to prevent sound leakage. This means that you'll be able to enjoy your great quality audio without unwanted distracting sounds from your surroundings, as well as preventing your music from leaking out and disturbing others around you.
The integrated conveniently placed microphone allows you to take and make high quality calls, while the digital noise reduction technology reduces the noise around you from being transmitted down the line. This delivers crystal clear audio, even in noisy environments.
Memory foam cushions and the soft, slim headband provide an extremely comfortable listening experience. You'll be able to listen to these headphones for hours on end without fear of ear fatigue or discomfort.
What about connectivity?
Due to being Bluetooth enabled and coming with a standard 3.5mm jack cable, the SHB9150s can be connected to a plethora of everyday devices. Whether you want to listen to your smartphone, tablet, laptop or MP3 player - these headphones are ready for the job.