• Closed-back acoustic system blocks noise
• Tuned 9mm drivers for a dynamic bass response
• Lightweight design for maximum comfort
• Integrated microphone for taking and making calls
• Silicone ear tips provide a secure, custom fit for every sized ear
• Small, efficient speakers deliver a precise sound
• Anti-tangle sliderWhat makes the Philips 7055s a great pair of city headphones?
These earphones have a number of great features that make them a fantastic choice for those surrounded by the hustle and bustle of a city.
Small, yet amazingly efficient speakers provide a lightweight listening experience - as well as a tight, precise sound with deep bass. These drivers are precisely tuned to deliver the best quality audio on the go.
The three sets of interchangeable ear tips ensure a custom and secure fit, for any sized ear. A 1.2m cable also enables optimal freedom of movement. They also help block background noise, so you can fully immerse yourself in your music.
Also included is an integrated inline microphone, allowing you to take calls with ease and then seamlessly continue listening to your music post-call.
Another handy yet subtle feature is the anti-tangle slider, allowing you to keep your headphones from tangling up when not in use, which when combined with the flat cable is extremely convenient.
What about connectivity?
Thanks to the standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can connect to a wide variety of everyday devices. Whether you want to listen to your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or computer - these headphones are more than capable.